family pic

family pic

Sunday, April 8, 2007

show



So i guess this is a Studio Stems update. For those of you who dont know what that means, Studio Stems is audrey's floral design company. I did a show this last weekend, not cause i wanted to, i really dont need to do them i am busy enough as it is and i really dont like to do them but the producers of this show really wanted me there so they comped me a booth. doing the show was way last minute! It was a good show with way more brides than i anticipated being easter weekend and all. i am tired tired tired but here is the ad i did for this show, three pics of a bridal shoot by my good friend rebekah westover the most amazing photographer i know! Check out my company website if you want to see my work and check out the blog to see the designs i had at the show. if you are bored i guess cause who really has time for that kind of stuff? www.studiostems.com

No comments: