so apparantly i am tagged by heather to blog 7 random things about me (audrey)
so this brings up two issues:
1. i have been a teribble family blogger! i need to blog way more often if i want this blog thing to work!
2. i dont have anyone to tag, heather is virtually the only friend or family that is not business related that blogs so exactly who am i supposed to tag?
anyhow here it goes 7 things about audrey;
1. i used to hate sushi but now i cant get enough of it! i would eat at happy sumo every day if i could afford it! my favorites are sunset, playboy, rock n roll, surf n turf, and vegas.
2. i love, no i mean LOVE to snowboard. give me a board a lift pass and my ipod and i am the happiest girl on earth! i cant get enough! it rejuvinates me and i cant wait to actually have a season pass to sundance this next year so that while the kiddies are in school i can be just me, not mom, not wife, not designer business owner, just audrey on a board in the snow!
3. i am obsessed with good vampires! like most of the nation! i cant get enough of stephenie meyers writings and i get more lost in her books than i have any other book for years and years! thanks for escape stephenie!
4. i love my mac! i would choose it over the pc anyday. not sure if its entirely mac thing or if it has more to do with that my mac is a laptop and is the one and only laptop i have ever owned and i love it! the comercials are good too! plus it helps some of us with boggle! thats for you aaron!
5. i love music, lots of different kinds and i am always looking for someone new. i should change that i LOVE good music, good to me. my favorites right now in this moment colbie caillat, ray lamontagne, rocky votalato, and a few others. i love the way it affects my moods!
6. i love blogs, love to read them love to post on them and love it when people comment and i love to comment too. blogging rocks! except for that i always have to finish with a disclaimer that i cant spell and have bad grammar and dont care enough to go back and fix it! laziness!!!!
7. i get bored easy. by this i dont mean by entertainment bored i seem to have more than enough to do these days but i get bored of my houses, cars, clothes, makeup and a few other things. i like something new and enjoy design so much that i cant resist the urge to design something new and relish in it! this is part of the reason that we have the enerrgy to keep doing houses!
well i would say that about sums it up. how did i do?