family pic

family pic

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

hallie poopy poop and other children






this is hallie poopy poop, my niece. Nate's brother aaron and his wife heather and their baby hallie are in town visiting and we are blissed. love them love them love them. this is the kiddies playing and jumping on the tramp. love jumping pictures!

saylor is doing well just in case your all wondering!

Natalie, comment and read the blog any time you like. i miss you! it was nice to hear from you. we should get together even if heather is not here! also if you have a family blog let me know the address, i love blogs!

becky, thanks for being the kind of friend that checks out my family blog too! your the best!

2 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

We love you guys!!! We will miss you like crazy! I can't believe you exposed my child's naked body! J/K. That was so funny. And I love my hair!! Thanks so much. You're the best. Love your guts!

Anonymous said...

heather,
your spanked for leaving that card and cash for your hair. i am pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we will miss you tons!