family pic

family pic

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

girls go to college to get more knowledge

so here it is, i am going to put it out in the world .... i am going to college to get more knowledge.




i am currently dual enrolled at both of these fine universities. does this make me a zoobie? i dont think it does because i am older than the typical college age ... or wait am i? yesterday while at UVU i watched passer by's in the hall for a bit. i am pretty sure i still look young enough to pass for 23-35 years old! lucky me! too bad i cant turn back time so that i actually finish at a reasonably young age. i was planning on starting spring semester but a really good academic advisor got me into some classes at the Y this semester so i am a busy YOUNG lady!

this decision has been long in the making. there have been times in my life i have heavily considered it and upon prayer and meditation have not found timing to be in my favor .... until now. so now is the time. i am working towards a bachelors degree in nursing science. if i stay on schedule i will be a RN in about 2.5 3 years and have a BSN in 4 years. thought you all should know.

8 comments:

It all began here said...

Lucky ducky! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be abel to go to school.

Really... Lucky Duck!

Charakie said...

Good luck! It's not easy but it's worth the effort. I feel ancient when I'm in class...is 31 really THAT old?

Cynthia said...

So proud of you!
Sin

The Chic Chef said...

It amazes me all the things you do! How fun to go back! Watch out for those college boys that like to hit on "young" hot ladies. You better go each day in your sweats and no makeup but your day old mascara.

Darla said...

K, we need to get together. I feel like I know nothing about what is going on in your world.

Elizabeth said...

Good for you! You're setting a great example for your kids, and I would bet that this is going to bring you a lot of personal fulfillment. Audrey -- you amaze me!!!

Natalie said...

That's cool Audrey. Good luck with all the work. And you definitely still look young enough. I love the picture Heather posted of you on her blog awhile back. She was pretty excited because she thinks she never gets a picture of you :)

Amber Schmidt said...

You rock!!! You know where I am headed! Its amazing that Heavenly Father can give us such trials that inevitably shape us. I know that neither of our lives have been EASY but they are worthwhile and will now continue to be worthwhile for so many others!