family pic

family pic

Monday, February 4, 2008

fear & responsibility



this is where i will be today, speaking in front of a few legislatures & their staff. so nervous! but how can i pass up an opportunity to make a difference. I am speaking on how being on the DSPD waiting list without medicaid services for saylor has affected us over the last 5 years. pray for me! i want so badly to make such a profound impact that no matter how the vote turns out this mom, and her family's circumstances will not be forgotten!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good luck! We hope all goes well!

Cynthia said...

Sometimes we feel like we don't make a difference to anyone but you never ever know. Don't loose hope, you may have touched one person in there that will impact the votes of the others! I am so proud of you and all you do!

Heather O'Brien said...

Oh, I hope things went good! I was thinking of you! I'm sure you did great! Can't wait to talk to you and see how it went. Love your guts.